#5 Free writing

I love to travel

When I was on vacation, traveling was my favorite leisure activity. I want to travel all over the world, traveling to all countries, look at the culture of different countries, increase knowledge.

I have been to Osaka, Japan, there is very leisurely, the scenery really was beautiful, spectacular monuments.

I have been to Bangkok, Thailand, There are a lot of special snacks there, authentic Thai milk tea is a good taste I can't forget.

 I have been to Tokyo, Japan, where there is heavy snow, a snowy world, like a fairy tale, and even if it takes 5 degrees below zero, it is worth it. Tokyo is well-developed and the Tokyo Tower is unforgettable at night.

"The world is a book, but people do not travel read only one page." I love to travel. This is my motto.




tools:
1. google translation : blu
2. Cambridge Dictionary : green
3. Linggle : red


Comments

  1. I love traveling too, Rose.
    Some suggestions for your writing:
    1. When I was on vacation, traveling was my favorite leisure activity. => Traveling is my favorite leisure activity. (No need to have two sentences).
    2. I want to travel all over the world, traveling to all countries, look at the culture of different countries, increase knowledge. => I want to travel all over the world: to visit different countries, to experience different cultures, and to increase knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#8 TED Talk

#7 English song